Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very easy to make and a change from our usual Buffalo Wing Dip. Can't remember where I got this recipe, but its a family favorite
- 16 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened and cut up
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded cheese
- 10 ounces Rotel tomatoes & chilies, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In large saucepan combine cream cheese, chicken, cheddar cheese, undrained tomatoes and green chillies, green onions and garlic. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese melts.
- Stir in cilantro. Serve warm with tortilla chips.