Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This goes well with dippers like tortilla chips, raw celery and carrots or rolled in small soft tortillas. Serve warm or cold, but best warm.
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped red bell peppers (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces shredded colby-monterey jack cheese (or cheddar-jack)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cilantro
- Mix everything together in a mixing bowl until well blended.
- Transfer the mixture to a lightly greased/sprayed medium baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
Wonderfully delicious! I made this for a Christmas party at home and it was a hit! I couldn't believe something so simple could be so scrumptious!
Oh wow how yummy!!!! I made this for a purse party I had and it went over wonderfully!!! Everyone asked for the recipe!!! Love these kind of dips, thanks so much!!!
This is fantastic! Took this to a potluck at the lake this weekend, and it went over very well. I doubled the recipe and cooked it in the slow cooker for 3 hours on low. Added a little extra green chiles, and some white pepper. The dip was creamy and delicioius. Several people asked for the recipe. Loved it! Made for ZWT5!