1/2 Photos of Chicken Enchilada Dip
I found this dip on another site. I usually plan ahead and grill extra chicken a day or so ahead. However, the purchased grilled chicken would work just as well. Cooking time does not include preparing the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl, and mix in cream cheese, mayonnaise, shredded cheese, green chile peppers and jalapeno pepper.
- 2Transfer the chicken mixture to a medium baking dish.
- 3Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- 4***NOTE***I season the chicken with my favorite spices prior to grilling.
- 5Fajita seasoning or Montreal seasoning work well.
- 6The purchased grilled chicken would save a step, also.
- 7I have added more or less jalapeno depending on the tastes of those I will be serving it to.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Dip
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 166.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: