Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this dip on another site. I usually plan ahead and grill extra chicken a day or so ahead. However, the purchased grilled chicken would work just as well. Cooking time does not include preparing the chicken.
- Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl, and mix in cream cheese, mayonnaise, shredded cheese, green chile peppers and jalapeno pepper.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to a medium baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- ***NOTE***I season the chicken with my favorite spices prior to grilling.
- Fajita seasoning or Montreal seasoning work well.
- The purchased grilled chicken would save a step, also.
- I have added more or less jalapeno depending on the tastes of those I will be serving it to.
I absolutely love this dip!! Every time we tailgate I have to bring this and it is gone within minutes. I also use this as the filling for my enchiladas with green sauce over the top. Our favorite! Thanks!!!
This is requested at every get-together. We absolutely love this recipe. Never have any leftovers.
Excellent! I used tortilla scoops to scoop up the dip. It's a little hot, but really good!