Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
I got this out of a magazine and I have made it several times but wanted to post it for safe keeping and to share it. It has been a hit every time I made it. It is fairly simple and very good. Hope you enjoy!
- 2 cups chicken, shredded
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can Old El Paso green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- tortilla chips
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the first 8 ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-5 min, ; stir.
- Microwave, uncovered, 3-4 minute longer or until heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips.