Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy to make, tasty and goes spread over whole wheat crackers. Recipe came from a can of chicken. It calls for 8oz of mayo however, I use about 1/4 C. I also omit the jalapeno. Enjoy!
- 1 (13 ounce) can canned chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chili peppers
- 1 jalapeno pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Shred the chicken. Mix all the ingredients.
- Transfer the mixture to a lightly greased medium baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown.