1/2 Photos of Chicken Enchilada Dip
Amy V's Note:
AWESOME DIP!!!! GREAT with those scoop chips! I got this from a friend, thank you Heuy if you see this...teehee!!! Always a big hit at parties!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) package cooked chicken, southwestern seasoned (precooked in the meat section, it actually states Southwestern Chicken on the package)
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cilantro (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- tortilla chips
- 1Soften the cream cheese and cheddar cheese in microwave.
- 2Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- 3Set in refrigerator overnight for fullest flavor.
- 4Can be served hot, can be served cold, however you prefer with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Dip
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 285.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 10.0 g