AWESOME DIP!!!! GREAT with those scoop chips! I got this from a friend, thank you Heuy if you see this...teehee!!! Always a big hit at parties!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) package cooked chicken, southwestern seasoned (precooked in the meat section, it actually states Southwestern Chicken on the package)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cilantro (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- tortilla chips
- Soften the cream cheese and cheddar cheese in microwave.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Set in refrigerator overnight for fullest flavor.
- Can be served hot, can be served cold, however you prefer with tortilla chips.
Very good. I added chopped sweet onions and let it sit in the fridge overnight. The next day I threw it in the oven at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. Came out great!
Delicious!! I drained and used 2 10 oz cans of Rotel tomatoes (1 Mexican flavor the other lime and cilantro), a 12 oz can of white meat chicken, and 2 cups of cheese. I mixed the spices, chicken and tomatoes together and let them sit for about 30 min (to make sure the flavors meshed) then added them to the cheese mixture. Served hot with Tostitos Scoops and it was gone!! Thanks for sharing!
I really like this!!!!