AWESOME DIP!!!! GREAT with those scoop chips! I got this from a friend, thank you Heuy if you see this...teehee!!! Always a big hit at parties!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) package cooked chicken, southwestern seasoned (precooked in the meat section, it actually states Southwestern Chicken on the package)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cilantro (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- tortilla chips
- Soften the cream cheese and cheddar cheese in microwave.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Set in refrigerator overnight for fullest flavor.
- Can be served hot, can be served cold, however you prefer with tortilla chips.