Recipe by weekend cooker
a great dip for scoop chips.
Top Review by Noo
Such a simple dip, but such lovely flavours.....DH and I really pigged out on this!!
I halved the recipe, and used low fat Philadelphia and Colby for the cheeses.
I think this would be absolutely amazing made into quesadillas or chimichangas..and fully intend to try it!!
Thanks for sharing this...Made for PRMR
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (7 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 large red sweet bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded American cheese
- cayenne pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 4-5 quart slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, and place chicken thighs, enchilada sauce, green chilies, onion, and bell pepper in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Stir in cream cheese and American cheese and cook another 30 minutes. Stir several times during cooking.
- Serve with tortilla chips.