4 hrs 10 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
a great dip for scoop chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (7 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 large red sweet bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded American cheese
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1In a 4-5 quart slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, and place chicken thighs, enchilada sauce, green chilies, onion, and bell pepper in slow cooker.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- 3Stir in cream cheese and American cheese and cook another 30 minutes. Stir several times during cooking.
- 4Serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Dip
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1106.4
- Calories from Fat 699
- Total Fat 77.6 g
- Saturated Fat 44.7 g
- Cholesterol 386.7 mg
- Sodium 2110.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 77.5 g