Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick, simple and tasty dish to use as an appetizer or a dinner.
- 1 (28 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, grated
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- tortilla chips or flour tortilla
- Bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- Add chicken breasts to pot.
- Boil until throughly cooked and falling apart.
- Shred chicken.
- You can do these steps before hand a refridgerate chicken until ready to use.
- Pour black beans in a 2.5 quart baking dish.
- Mix in green chiles.
- Lay the chicken over that.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Top with olives.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with tortilla chips or tortillas.