Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Walmart Family cookbook
- 16 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened and cut up
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces rotel, diced tomatoes & green chilies (Rotel)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped (4)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine first six ingredients together in a large saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium low heat until cheese melts.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
We were very disappointed in this dip. With all these ingredients, it was very bland. We perked it up with some chili powder, cumin, and cayene pepper. We thought that 16 oz of cream cheese was a little overpowering.
This is very addicting and is a hit at any party. I always bring home any empty container.