Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a wonderful and easy dip to make. Works great in a crock pot.
- 1⁄2 lb shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together and place in a medium baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- You can also skip the oven and place all the ingredients mixed in a crock pot on low until blended (about 2 hours).
This was excellent! I left out the jalapeno since we don't like it too spicy but it was creamy and chunky. Everyone loved it.