Piper's mom's Note:
A delicious and easy chicken enchilada dip that is perfect for parties!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced chilies, drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, raw, finely diced, seeds removed
- 1Cut up chicken pieces and boil in water with the first 5 ingredients until tender.
- 2Remove from heat; cool and shred.
- 3While chicken is cooking, put on latex gloves and finely dice jalapeno.
- 4In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, cheddar cheese, chiles, and jalapeno. Add shredded chicken.
- 5Transfer to a 9x13 baking dish.
- 6Baked uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Dip
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.6
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 101.2 mg
- Sodium 793.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 22.9 g