- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced chilies, drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, raw, finely diced, seeds removed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up chicken pieces and boil in water with the first 5 ingredients until tender.
- Remove from heat; cool and shred.
- While chicken is cooking, put on latex gloves and finely dice jalapeno.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, cheddar cheese, chiles, and jalapeno. Add shredded chicken.
- Transfer to a 9x13 baking dish.
- Baked uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.