- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes with garlic
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans, in sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cumin
- 1⁄3 cup fat free sour cream, to garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, to garnish
- baked corn tortilla chips, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 4-5 quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients except sour cream, cilantro and baked chips.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Stir mixture to break up chicken.
- Garnish each serving with sour cream, cilantro, and chips as desired.