Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
See Soup or Sauce Mix (Sos). This recipe uses 2/3 cup. Amounts included below to make the approximate amount. Number of tortillas is approximate. Original recipe calls for 1 package of tortillas, but It doesn't say what size package. It also doesn't say what size the casserole dish is, but I'm guessing 9x13.
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄8 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 lb cooked chicken (diced or shredded)
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine sauce ingredients and measure out 2/3 cup (or use 2/3 cup recipe #243518).
- In a sauce pan, combine measured mix, water and green chilies. Cook and stir on stove top or in microwave until thickened.
- Add sour cream to sauce.
- Cut tortillas in quarters.
- Line bottom of casserole dish with 1/2 the tortillas.
- Layer 1/2 the chicken, then 1/2 the sauce, and then 1/2 the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.