My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup onion, Chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, Chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cubed, cooked
- 2 cups ranch style beans
- 1 cup green chili, chopped
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, Shredded
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1Preheat oven to 350*. Saute onion, pepper and garlic in 1 tablespoon butter.
- 2Combine onion mixture with chicken, beans, and chilies; set aside.
- 3Over low heat, combine flour and remaining butter; stir in chicken broth and 1/2 cup cheese.
- 4Stirring constantly, continue cooking until sauce begins to thicken and boil.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Dip each tortilla into hot sauce to soften; fill each with 2 heaping tablespoons chicken mixture.
- 7Roll up.
- 8Arrange rolls in 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking dish.
- 9Combine remaining sauce with leftover filling; pour over rolls.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 11Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.4
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 974.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: