1/1 Photo of Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Found this on an Ortega website when looking for a way of using up leftover turkey. Great with both chicken and turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Heat oil in large skillet Saute onion, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Stir in chicken, chiles and seasoning mix
- 5Layer half of tortillas in prepared baking dish. Top with chicken mixture, beans and 1 cup cheese
- 6Layer with remaining tortillas. Top with salsa and remaining cheese
- 7Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.4
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 55.9 mg
- Sodium 758.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco seasoning mix