Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe I got from I girl I work with. It is extremely simple and quick to make. And both of my very picky children love it!!
- 2 cups cooked MINUTE rice
- 16 ounces shredded mexican cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cut of cooked chicken. Mix in all other ingredients except corn chips. Spread in a 8x8 in baking dish and top with corn chips. Bake about 20 min then cool and serve. Great with corn muffins.