1 hr 30 mins
I got this in an email years ago. I have played with it and tweaked it until everyone that I serve it to loves it. I have 5 kids and 2 very picky eaters. They beg for this meal. My sister is a type 1 diabetic, a super picky eater, and she begs for me to make this as well. Not the prettiest, but ooohhh so good. Play with it and see what you can come up with! Not a fan of chicken? Substitute fried ground beef or left over shredded beef roast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken in pan of water.
- 2Remove chicken from water when done (I pour mine through a colander) place in fridge to cool.
- 3Preheat over to 350.
- 4Crush tortilla chips in bag, pour into 8 x 11 baking dish.
- 5Mix together soups, salsa, and sour cream. (I wipe out the chicken pot and use it to save from dirtying another bowl).
- 6Shred chicken and mix into soup mixture.
- 7Mix in cheese.
- 8Spoon over crush tortilla chips.
- 9Bake at 350 for one hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.1
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 110.5 mg
- Sodium 1341.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 39.0 g