Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Want chicken enchiladas, but don't want to spend the money going out or the time to make "real" enchiladas? Try this yummy recipe. I know the ingredents sound strange, but try it.... you won't be disappointed!!!
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sauce, gravy and chilis.
- Thinly cover the bottom of a 9 X 13 dish with sauce mix then with 6 tortillas.
- Layer 1/3 of the chicken, 1/3 of beans, 1/4 of cheeses and 1/4 of sauce.
- Cover each layer with 4 tortillas using 6 for the top layer.
- Top with remaining sauce, cheese, and olives.
- Cook in a 450° oven for 20 to 30 minute or until hot and cheese is melted.