Amber 505's Note:
Want chicken enchiladas, but don't want to spend the money going out or the time to make "real" enchiladas? Try this yummy recipe. I know the ingredents sound strange, but try it.... you won't be disappointed!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine soup, sauce, gravy and chilis.
- 2Thinly cover the bottom of a 9 X 13 dish with sauce mix then with 6 tortillas.
- 3Layer 1/3 of the chicken, 1/3 of beans, 1/4 of cheeses and 1/4 of sauce.
- 4Cover each layer with 4 tortillas using 6 for the top layer.
- 5Top with remaining sauce, cheese, and olives.
- 6Cook in a 450° oven for 20 to 30 minute or until hot and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (537 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1125.0
- Calories from Fat 571
- Total Fat 63.5 g
- Saturated Fat 28.2 g
- Cholesterol 174.9 mg
- Sodium 2577.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 56.2 g