Recipe by Amber 505
Want chicken enchiladas, but don't want to spend the money going out or the time to make "real" enchiladas? Try this yummy recipe. I know the ingredents sound strange, but try it.... you won't be disappointed!!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken gravy
- 1 (2 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 1⁄2 lb jack cheese, Shredded
- 24 corn tortillas
- sliced olive
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sauce, gravy and chilis.
- Thinly cover the bottom of a 9 X 13 dish with sauce mix then with 6 tortillas.
- Layer 1/3 of the chicken, 1/3 of beans, 1/4 of cheeses and 1/4 of sauce.
- Cover each layer with 4 tortillas using 6 for the top layer.
- Top with remaining sauce, cheese, and olives.
- Cook in a 450° oven for 20 to 30 minute or until hot and cheese is melted.