Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A little different..But oh so good!
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (6 ounce) can mushrooms, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 1 bunch fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans green chili sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) jar parmesan pasta sauce with roasted garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package cheese, grated, your choice
- 1 (17 ounce) package tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together green chili sauce and garlic parmesan sauce, set aside.
- In pan heat olive oil, add onion and chicken, sprinkle with cumin and garlic and herb seasoning and cook until done.
- Add in tomatoes, green chilies, mushrooms, corn and spinach, stir to combine.
- Pour half of green chili sauce over top and stir.
- Dip tortillas in remaining sauce.
- Layer in baking dish tortillas, chicken mix and cheese.
- Repeat until all chicken mix is used.
- Top with tortillas and remaining cheese and pour any remaining green chili sauce over the top.
- Place in oven and bake 30-45 min until cheese is melted and heated through.