Recipe by kih7181
Given to me by my mother-in-law. People always enjoy it but it isn't health food!
Top Review by coconutcream
This should have been so good, but there was something about the taste that I didn't quite like... I think it might have been the cream of mushroom soup, so if I make this again, I may play around with that a bit. Otherwise, an enjoyable recipe with a definite Mexican flavor.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1⁄8 cup chopped olive
- 1 (13 ounce) bag Doritos
- 3 shredded chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken.
- Shred chicken using two forks.
- In a 9x13 pan layer doritos, chicken, & cheese. Do this twice. Finally, sprinkle Doritos on top.
- In a separate bowl, mix soup, broth, enchilada sauce, & Olives. Pour over casserole.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 until crisp, bubbly, and cheese is melted (Approx. 15 minutes).