Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is my own invention.
- 4 chicken breasts, shredded, cooked and divided
- 3 -4 cups enchilada sauce, divided
- 9 -12 flour tortillas, divided
- 1 medium onion, diced and divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn, divided
- Cook chicken and shred it.
- Layer 3 to 4 flour tortillas on the bottom of baking dish.
- Then layer the chicken on top.
- Then spoon the enchilada sauce over the chicken.
- Then do a layer of the corn and onion.
- End with a layer of tortillas and enchilada sauce over top of that.
- Bake at 350 until hot and bubbly.