Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I created this recipe for a Mexican themed reception I catered. It was the favorite appetizer of the evening.
- 453.59 g ground chicken
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 113.39 g canof chopped green chilies
- 42.52 g packageof dry dry enchilada mix
- 236.59 ml breadcrumbs
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the bread crumbs.
- Shape the mixture into balls; roll in bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- You can serve them with or without a dipping sauce consisting of 1/2 cup sour cream and 3/4 cup mild enchilada sauce.