Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I created this recipe for a Mexican themed reception I catered. It was the favorite appetizer of the evening.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) canof chopped green chilies
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packageof dry dry enchilada mix
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the bread crumbs.
- Shape the mixture into balls; roll in bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- You can serve them with or without a dipping sauce consisting of 1/2 cup sour cream and 3/4 cup mild enchilada sauce.