Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a wonderful recipe that is easy to make. It is a family favorite that everyone loves.
- 3 whole chicken breasts, split
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces hillshire farm seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil chicken 20-40 minutes until almost fully cooked. Pull apart into bite size pieces.
- Mix chicken with sour cream and cream of mushroom soup.
- Spread mixture into a buttered pan.
- Melt butter.
- Pour stuffing mix into a mixing bowl, stir in butter and chicken broth. Spread over chicken mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- If desired serve with cranberry sauce on the side.