Recipe by Marich
A nice lemony one pot meal. I serve with a tomato salad. This comes together quickly and is an easy weeknight meal. Don't remember the source so I'll take credit.
- 2 -3 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen green beans
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- feta cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute the chicken in oil till browned.
- Place in a 9 X 13 baking pan.
- Add the other ingredients, except for the feta cheese if using.
- Toss together well.
- Place in oven for 35-40 minutes or till chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.