1/1 Photo of Chicken Egg Pie
Nicole Brummett's Note:
This is another Kids in the Kitchen recipe. This is really easy to do and will taste great no matter what it looks like when the kids get done :) This recipe came from a kids in the kitchen section of a Taste of Home or Good Cooking magazine. The recipe is called Chicken Egg Pie because the 6- year-old that named it always called eggs, Chicken eggs. There is not supposed to be chicken added to the recipe, although you could add it if you wanted to along with any other favorite quiche ingredient.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles.
- 2Arrange in a greased 9 inch pie plate, forming crust; seal seams and perforations.
- 3Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese, bacon and ham.
- 4In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- 5Pour over the ham.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 7Cover edges of crust loosely with foil.
- 8Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 9Remove foil.
- 10Bake 20 minutes longer or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Egg Pie
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.8
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 248.3 mg
- Sodium 822.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 28.0 g