Recipe by jean1
This is always a big hit when I make it. Its a little messy when you are grilling, but if you like this type of food its worth it.
- 1 cup chicken, shredded or cut small
- 6 well beaten eggs
- 8 ounces bean sprouts, drained
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat griddle or pan.
- Beat eggs.
- Add bean spouts,onion,celery,soy sauce.
- Mix together.
- Using 1/4 cup meat-egg mixture for each patty, pour on griddle.
- Shape patties with a pancake turner by pushing egg back into the patties.
- When set and brown on one side, turn to brown the other side.
- Serve with hot rice.