Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Not for butter phobes! This is one of the best tasting and easiest dishes you'll ever make. I got the recipe from my friend Cindy but she doesn't know where she got it. I have yet to meet a person who doesn't love this. Serve with a big loaf of crusty bread and/or mashed pots.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, split (or a mix of legs and breasts--your choice)
- Mix together all ingredients except chicken.
- Place chicken in a baking dish skin up.
- Pour sauce over chicken and marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for one hour or so.
I was disappointed - I didn't get much flavor from this one.
Very good! This taste is similar to the way I usually bake split chicken breasts; I usually just season the skin and bake on foil. But with this recipe, the chicken came out way more tender and everyone at the dinner table agreed with me on this. Thanks for the recipe!
Wow! This is a good one. Very, very easy and very good taste. I used breasts as I don't care for dark meat. My husband loved it. Thanks...this is a keeper. I'm wondering if it would be good with pork as well?