Chef Jessica 87's Note:
Easy, creamy chicken & dumplin recipe made with crescent rolls!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil Chicken till center is no longer pink.
- 2When done take chicken out of broth and allow to cool before shredding.
- 3Next, bring broth to a boil. Then add diced onion & pinch off small.
- 4pieces of dough, and place in boiling water.
- 5Then, add your shredded chicken.
- 6Season with garlic, salt & pepper!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Dumplins
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1285.1
- Calories from Fat 566
- Total Fat 62.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 344.4 mg
- Sodium 2049.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 80.8 g