Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Easy, creamy chicken & dumplin recipe made with crescent rolls!
Make and share this Chicken & Dumplins recipe from Food.com.
- 5 lbs chicken
- 3 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Boil Chicken till center is no longer pink.
- When done take chicken out of broth and allow to cool before shredding.
- Next, bring broth to a boil. Then add diced onion & pinch off small.
- pieces of dough, and place in boiling water.
- Then, add your shredded chicken.
- Season with garlic, salt & pepper!