Kid approved chicken & dumplings made in the crockpot, with easy ingredients to throw into the crockpot in the morning before work. My son says this is as good as his Grandma's, so it must be pretty good! Note: Prep time does not include cooking the chicken...use already prepared chicken.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) soup cans water
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8 count) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Mix all ingredients except biscuits in the Crockpot.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and gently stir into mixture.
- Cover; cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.