1/3 Photos of Chicken & Dumplings Like Grandma's (Crock-Pot)
5 hrs 10 mins
Kid approved chicken & dumplings made in the crockpot, with easy ingredients to throw into the crockpot in the morning before work. My son says this is as good as his Grandma's, so it must be pretty good! Note: Prep time does not include cooking the chicken...use already prepared chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) soup cans water
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8 count) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1Mix all ingredients except biscuits in the Crockpot.
- 2Cut biscuits into quarters and gently stir into mixture.
- 3Cover; cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Dumplings Like Grandma's (Crock-Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.7
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 1779.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 21.3 g