Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Very Easy recipe and pure comfort food! My six year olds favorite dish!
- 3 cups cut up cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir well.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Combine biscuit mix, sour cream and milk in a medium bowl.
- Spoon over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 50 min or until top is golden brown.
Very simple and tasty. My daughter had just requested chicken and dumplings when I found this, and it suited her perfectly. I used two cups frozen thawed mixed vegetables.