1/2 Photos of Chicken Drumsticks in Aromatic Crust
1 hr 5 mins
What you are looking for: crunchy outside, tender inside and aromatic drumsticks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 chicken drumsticks (preferably skinned, but not necessary)
- 1/2 cup lentils, red
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/3 cup green olives (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (fresh very fine chopped or dried)
- 1 tablespoon oregano (fresh very fine chopped or dried)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1Crumb red lentils with a food processor to flour.
- 2Add rosemary, oregano, pepper, chili, olives and salt.
- 3Mix all together shortly with food processor (will crumb a little).
- 4In a shallow bowl, combine to dressing white wine vinegar and olive oil.
- 5Dip chicken into dressing, then coat with crumb mixture pressing on with fingertips.
- 6Place on prepared tray. Spray drumsticks with the remaining dressing.
- 7Bake for 10 Minutes (uncovered at 350 degrees), then sprinkle with water (heat and timing are basing it on convection oven).
- 8Continue to bake in the same way for another 35 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- 9Serve hot with salad or vegetables.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Drumsticks in Aromatic Crust
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.8
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 881.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar