Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Any leftover make for a quick "grab and go" snack.
Make and share this Chicken Drumsticks Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- With rack in center of oven, preheat to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together the chips and the seasoning mix.
- Rinse the drumsticks in water and coat with the mixture.
- Arrange in the prepared baking dish and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until crispy.
Good. Kids said it tasted like Shake and Bake. Used skinless drumsticks, so the coating didn't stick on the way it would drumsticks with skin. I will definitely make them again.