Any leftover make for a quick "grab and go" snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With rack in center of oven, preheat to 350°F.
- 2Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3In a bowl, mix together the chips and the seasoning mix.
- 4Rinse the drumsticks in water and coat with the mixture.
- 5Arrange in the prepared baking dish and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until crispy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Drumsticks Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (1819 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.5
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 60.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 14.0 g