- 4 skinless chicken legs
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon, zest of
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 400f degrees.
- Coat shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add chicken to dish and sprinkle evenly with Cajun seasoning.
- Cover dish with foil and bake 25 minutes, turning drumsticks once.
- Remove foil and cook 15 to 20 minutes longer or until no longer pink in centre.
- Remove from oven, add remaining ingredients and toss to blend, scraping bottom and side of baking dish with spatula.