Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Tasty chicken for two from Diabetic cooking. Dietary exchanges 3 meat.
Make and share this Chicken Drums - Cajun recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 400f degrees.
- Coat shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add chicken to dish and sprinkle evenly with Cajun seasoning.
- Cover dish with foil and bake 25 minutes, turning drumsticks once.
- Remove foil and cook 15 to 20 minutes longer or until no longer pink in centre.
- Remove from oven, add remaining ingredients and toss to blend, scraping bottom and side of baking dish with spatula.
Easy and delicious. We doubled the recipe without any problems but I admit I just sprinkled the sesoning on without measuring resulting in very tasty spicy chicken. Thanks for sharing!
I used double the amount of cajun seasonings and otherwise followed the recipe. Chicken was tender and flavorful, but neither hot nor spicy. Because it was so easy, low-fat, tender, and diabetic, I'm giving it a 5, even though the flavor was a 4. Could stand a little "kicking up"!
These are very tasty and easy always works for me;) The sauce was wonderful...spicy, but not hot.I omitted the parsley as I didn't have fresh on hand. This will be a regular at our house. Thanks!