Found this in San Francisco Encore by the Junior League of San Francisco. It has different sounding ingredients that appeal to me. You need to marinate overnight which is not included in time. I haven't tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in a single layer in a pyrex type of dish to marinate.
- 2Combine the remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix thoroughly,.
- 3Pour mixture over chicken and coat; let marinate overnight, turning occasionally.
- 4Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 5Bake until browned and nicely glazed with the sauce, about 40 minutes.
- 6Turn the chicken over while baking and brush with the sauce.
- 7Continue baking another 10 minutes.
- 8Watch to prevent burning or sticking to pan,.
- 9Immediately transfer to a serving platter and serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Drumettes/Wings
Serving Size: 1 (470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1047.7
- Calories from Fat 536
- Total Fat 59.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 282.9 mg
- Sodium 873.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 40.8 g
- Protein 68.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, rind of