Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From 365 Great BBQ and Grilling Recipes. Note marination time. Perfect for OAMC.
- 3 lbs chicken drummettes
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 2 oranges, zest of
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- Rinse chicken in cold water and pat dry. Arrange in a shallow glass pan and cover with the remaining ingredients.
- Marinate 2-48 hours, refrigerated.
- Prepare hot grill. Cook chicken, turning occasionally and brushing with some of the marinade, until cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.