Recipe by the_cookie_lady
From the 5 Ingredients or Less Cookbook from Home Economics Teachers. They hid the 3/4 c water in the instructions so they could make that 5 ingredient limit! But I included it in the ingredients anyway so you could gather it during the prep. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 25 -30 chicken drummettes
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange drumettes in a shallow baking pan.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, butter, mustard and 3/4 c water; heat until sugar and butter dissolve. Cool; pour over drumettes.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, turning every 1/2 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake drumettes in marinade for 45 minutes, turning once and spooning marinade over chicken occasionally. Drain and serve hot or cold.