Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a good fast appetizer, this is a Sara Moulton recipe, from Cooking Live.
Make and share this Chicken Drumettes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the lime juice, garlic, sugar, oil, salt, red chili pepper flakes.
- Add the chicken pieces.
- Let marinate for 2- 3 hours.
- Chop salted peanuts with the bread crumbs.
- Dip drumettes into crumb mixture and bread all over well.
- Place onto a baking sheet and place in oven 450 degrees F.
- for 3 minutes, turn once, andother 3 minutes-- Serve--.