- 3 lbs chicken drummettes
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup salted peanuts, chopped fine
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the lime juice, garlic, sugar, oil, salt, red chili pepper flakes.
- Add the chicken pieces.
- Let marinate for 2- 3 hours.
- Chop salted peanuts with the bread crumbs.
- Dip drumettes into crumb mixture and bread all over well.
- Place onto a baking sheet and place in oven 450 degrees F.
- for 3 minutes, turn once, andother 3 minutes-- Serve--.