Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe I got off the back of a package of Mariani-brand Pitted, Dried Plums. It's from the California, Dried Plum Board. This looks really healthy and seems like a nice idea for a lady's luncheon or anytime you want to bring a little something different or a healthier alternative to that otherwise fattening potluck table!
- 170.09 g mariani pitted dried plums
- 59.14 ml water
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4.92 ml dried rosemary
- 2.46 ml salt
- 283.49 g bread, shell (pre-baked, thin)
- 113.39 g cooked chicken, chopped
- 85.04 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 118.29 ml red onion, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 450.
- In food processor, process Mariani Pitted Dried Plums, water, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt until finely chopped, pulsing on and off.
- Place bread shell on baking sheet;.
- spread evenly with dried plum mixture.
- Arrange chicken, cheese and onion slices evenly over shell.
- Bake in center of oven 8-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Cut into eight wedges.