Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe I got off the back of a package of Mariani-brand Pitted, Dried Plums. It's from the California, Dried Plum Board. This looks really healthy and seems like a nice idea for a lady's luncheon or anytime you want to bring a little something different or a healthier alternative to that otherwise fattening potluck table!
- Heat oven to 450.
- In food processor, process Mariani Pitted Dried Plums, water, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt until finely chopped, pulsing on and off.
- Place bread shell on baking sheet;.
- spread evenly with dried plum mixture.
- Arrange chicken, cheese and onion slices evenly over shell.
- Bake in center of oven 8-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Cut into eight wedges.