Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I received the recipe from a friend. It's so easy to make and is so delicious, and no leftovers!
- 113.39 g bag cool ranch Doritos
- 283.49 g canwhite chicken chunks, packed in
- water, and drained
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 283.49 g can rotel, original diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish or 8x8-inch pan.
- Slightly crush Dorito chips and put into prepared dish or pan.
- Mix chicken chunks, soup and tomatoes together and pour over chips and mix slightly with the chips.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over top.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a mixed green salad if desired.
This was pretty good! I doubled it and used a 13x9 pan. Thanks Lori!