I received the recipe from a friend. It's so easy to make and is so delicious, and no leftovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 2-quart casserole dish or 8x8-inch pan.
- 3Slightly crush Dorito chips and put into prepared dish or pan.
- 4Mix chicken chunks, soup and tomatoes together and pour over chips and mix slightly with the chips.
- 5Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over top.
- 6Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- 7Serve with a mixed green salad if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Dorito Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.9
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 96.5 mg
- Sodium 1950.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 34.6 g