Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I received the recipe from a friend. It's so easy to make and is so delicious, and no leftovers!
- 1 (4 ounce) bag cool ranch Doritos
- 1 (10 ounce) canwhite chicken chunks, packed in
- water, and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, original diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish or 8x8-inch pan.
- Slightly crush Dorito chips and put into prepared dish or pan.
- Mix chicken chunks, soup and tomatoes together and pour over chips and mix slightly with the chips.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over top.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a mixed green salad if desired.
This was pretty good! I doubled it and used a 13x9 pan. Thanks Lori!