Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I received the recipe from a friend. It's so easy to make and is so delicious, and no leftovers!
Make and share this Chicken Dorito Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish or 8x8-inch pan.
- Slightly crush Dorito chips and put into prepared dish or pan.
- Mix chicken chunks, soup and tomatoes together and pour over chips and mix slightly with the chips.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over top.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a mixed green salad if desired.
This was pretty good! I doubled it and used a 13x9 pan. Thanks Lori!