Recipe by Donna Luckadoo
Kids will Love this one! Easy as 1-2-3
Top Review by Kristiina
This is a good recipe, it's like eating nachos for dinner! I think it was a bit too creamy for our tastes, maybe next time I will leave out one of the cans of soup. I used LF ingredients, and I would do it again. Thank you!
- 2 cups boneless cooked chicken (Diced)
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (Do not Dilute)
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup (Do not Dilute)
- 1 (11 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (mild to Medium heat & Do not Drain)
- 1 (16 ounce) packageof shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) packagedorito nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips (Crushed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 350*.
- In a greased or sprayed 9x13 Casserole dish, layer 1/2 of the Crushed Dorito's, all of the Diced Chicken, all of the Cream of Mushroom Soup, all of the Cream of Chicken Soup, all of the the Rotel Tomatoes, all of the Shredded Cheddar Cheese, and the Other half of the Crushed Dorito's.
- Bake for 30 - 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.