Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Kids will Love this one! Easy as 1-2-3
- 2 cups boneless cooked chicken (Diced)
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (Do not Dilute)
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup (Do not Dilute)
- 1 (11 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (mild to Medium heat & Do not Drain)
- 1 (16 ounce) packageof shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) packagedorito nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips (Crushed)
- Preheat Oven to 350*.
- In a greased or sprayed 9x13 Casserole dish, layer 1/2 of the Crushed Dorito's, all of the Diced Chicken, all of the Cream of Mushroom Soup, all of the Cream of Chicken Soup, all of the the Rotel Tomatoes, all of the Shredded Cheddar Cheese, and the Other half of the Crushed Dorito's.
- Bake for 30 - 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
This is a good recipe, it's like eating nachos for dinner! I think it was a bit too creamy for our tastes, maybe next time I will leave out one of the cans of soup. I used LF ingredients, and I would do it again. Thank you!
This recipe is perfect for leftover chicken and those stale chips in the bottom of the bag! To reduce the fat, I usually use reduced-fat soups and Baked Doritos. Still very tasty! Thanks for posting!
mmmmmmm..total comfort food..i make this for weekends for me and the hubby..loves it!