Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Indian style chicken curry with more onions spicy
- 800 g chicken
- 200 g onions
- 100 g tomatoes
- 10 g red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 40 ml cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup stock
- 1 teaspoon fresh coriander
- Wash chicken and cut into medium pieces. Heat oil in a pan add whole spice and let it crackle. Add ginger garlic paste and brown it. Now add onion and sauté it till brown in color. Now add all powdered spice powders red chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and cumin powder. Now sauté it for 2 minutes Add tomato and cook it till leaves oil on top. Now add chicken and sauté on hight flame for 5 minutes Now add some amount of stock and salt to it. Let it cook 3/4th. Now add fried onion cubes and finish it with chopped coriander. Serve it hot with roti(unleavened Indian bread) or rice.
- Note :- In this dish gravy should be very tight and colour should be light brown. In the same process you can prepare VEG DO PYAZA(add hard variety veg instead of chicken), PANEER DO PAYZA (PANEER CUBES), MUSHROOM DO PYAZA (mushroom quarters).
- COPY RIGHTS RESERVED BY @CHEF BB.