Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This chicken dish sure does live up to it's name, very creamy and delicious....it can also be made with leftover turkey, tastes just as good!
- 2 -3 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 bag frozen broccoli, thawed,and drained or 1 bag fresh broccoli, cooked until firm-tender
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Hellman's is best)
- parmesan cheese, any amount desired
- salt and pepper
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 8 x 10-in baking dish.
- Place thawed broccoli in the bottom of baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese over broccoli.
- Layer cooked, cubed chicken over broccoli.
- Sprinkle more Parmesan cheese over the chicken.
- In a med bowl, mix cream of chicken soup, mayo and cheddar cheese.
- Spread over chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with more Parmesan, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 mins, or until hot and bubbly.