Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This chicken dish sure does live up to it's name, very creamy and delicious....it can also be made with leftover turkey, tastes just as good!
- 2 -3 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 bag frozen broccoli, thawed,and drained or 1 bag fresh broccoli, cooked until firm-tender
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Hellman's is best)
- parmesan cheese, any amount desired
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 8 x 10-in baking dish.
- Place thawed broccoli in the bottom of baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese over broccoli.
- Layer cooked, cubed chicken over broccoli.
- Sprinkle more Parmesan cheese over the chicken.
- In a med bowl, mix cream of chicken soup, mayo and cheddar cheese.
- Spread over chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with more Parmesan, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 mins, or until hot and bubbly.